My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Link Welcome to my home in Rome

Welcome to my apartment in Piazza Dante, in the very center of Rome.

My home in Rome is nice, fully furnished, pretty central and very confy - and, most of it, it's available for you if you are traveling to Rome!!!

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and I always had a friend subleting my place. But now she got married and moved away, with a short notice. I'm happy for her, but I really cannot afford to pay double rents across the Atlantic.

So, my apartment is available for you if you are planning to spend some holidays in Rome, wheter if only for two or three day, a week, or even more!!! You can find it very confy also you are in a short business trip or if you intend to take a class and stay for some weeks in our beautiful Rome.

At this moment, there are still availabilities for the winter season, but it is filling up fast - you'll better get in touch with us soon. You can call me in the US at the 415.602.0039, or you can email me at the address
massimo.berkeley@gmail.com.

Rates are not only reasonable, but super-affordable, way lower than getting a small room in a pensione close to the railway station, and with the full comfort of your own apartment in central Rome, top base spot to explore the entire city.

You'll soon discover everything you need to know about my apartment in Rome in this blog, from the Piazza Vittorio neighborood wih the historic farmers market to the local shops, to the ancient ruins in the nearby (including the Coliseum and the main archeologic area!), both Santa Maria Maggiore and San Giovanni (two of the three cathedrals of Rome - third is San Peter, of course...) - I'll be also publishing soon the rates, the availabilities, and the stories of other traveleres who have shared the Piazza Dante experience with you.

Only I don't have much time to write it on the blog (I'll do it this winter), but if you get in touch (email or phone) you will have full
details from me!!!

In the meanwhile, if you want to check the location and figure out where Piazza Dante is, see it on the
Google map in full details - my advice? Switch to the hybrid or full satellite view...

Enjoy your Roman holidays from Piazza Dante!

Massimo

.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home