My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Link Apartment in Rome availability

At this moment, there are still availabilities for the winter season, but it is filling up fast - you'll better get in touch with us soon. I will post a calendar online, as soon as I will find the time to do it, sometimes next year... :(

In the meantime, you can call me and reach me on my US phone at 510.931.6222.

If I don't answer please leave me a message, but it probably means I am outside of the United States, listening to the messages every few days, and the best way to get in touch with me certainly is email.

You can email me at the address massimo.berkeley [at] gmail [dot] com

I will give you immediate feedback on the availability on the dates you request the apartment in Rome, and we can option those dates for you until the moment we finalize the reservation.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home