My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Link Finally added an easy PayPal payment!

Thank you for choosing my apartment for your roman holidays!

You can make a payment from this page using Paypal or the most popular credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners.

Just click on this PayPal button at the bottom of this page to make the instant payment - don't worry, it's a safe transaction using cryptography features to protect your online payment. Pay`with confidence! PayPal ensure max protection of the transaction. Paypal will also send you a confirmation email that you can use as a receipt.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home