My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Link Explore my Apartment with this Home-made Video!

OK, the quality is cheap as I shot the video with a digital photo camera and not with a proper video device, but I hope you can have the opportunity to see my apartment in a better way than just through pictures.



Enjoy the video, and rush for the latest summer availabilities, we are now almost fully booked, but still there are openings.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home