My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Link Apartment Rates 2007-2008

Even if the US$ goes down, the Euro is not doing that good on the local market. In Italy, as in the rest of Europe, prices are going up, so be prepared for your trip!

Unfortunately, this means also that we have to do a little tune-up with the pricing list for the rental of my apartment in central Rome.

Here are the new fares starting from December 1, 2007, and valid (promised) until the end of 2008 at least. Apartment fares are in Euro and are final, no hidden added fares.

If you want to know the current currency exchange rate between US Dollars and Euro, use the Yahoo! currency converter, which is a great tool you can use to plan the economics of your trips, whether you are planning to travel to Italy, India, Island, Israel or Indonesia.

The new rates valid also for the entire 2008 and that will allow you to get yourself a totally furnished, central, comfy and safe apartment in Rome are:

* 90 Euro --- 1 person per day (total)
* 110 Euro --- 2 persons per day (total, not per person)
* 130 Euro --- 3 persons per day (total, not per person)
* 150 Euro --- 4 persons per day (two couples or families only, total for the 4 people group)

3 days minimum
- 50 Euro flat cleaning fee to be added on the total.
Additional DSL connection available for your laptop at 5 Euro per day / 25 Euro per week / Euro 50 per month.

These fares get generally forfeited if you intend to visit Rome for more than the 3 minimum days. Weekly rates for my Roman apartment to 650 Euro per week for 2 persons, 750 Euro per week for 3 guests, 850 Euro per week for a group of 4 guests (total weekly rate, not per person).

Monthly rates
can be arranged, let's talk about it, I just need to plan longer leases at little bit in advance so not to pick up other reservation in the same period.

There are no additional hidden fees and there is no deposit but you agree to be responsible for eventual damage to my property.

Call me at 415.602.0039 from the US to check availability on your date and to complete your reservation - or send me an email to massimo.romeapartment [at] gmail [dot] com. My contact info is available here on this blog.

I look forward to hearing from you your trip plans -

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home