My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Link Experience Rome like locals do

A new testimonial for my apartment in Rome from Don and Diane, a nice couple from the Bay Area, who spent five days in my apartment at the end last summer.

Here is the note I just received from Don and Diane -
Thanks for allowing us to use the apartment. We enjoyed staying there very much. It was so much nicer than staying in a hotel and the location was terrific. Diane cooked 3 dinners while we were there and we enjoyed shopping in the local market. One guy there promotes the various cheeses they carry and got to where he recognized us. He gave us a very warm greeting every time we went there.

Do you want to experience Rome as a local, as Don and Diane did? Just give me a call or send me an email, we are closing Christmas and New Year bookings now.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home