My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Link Enjoy Rome in Spring and Summer - Make your apartment reservation now!

Spring is round the corner, and summertime will be here soon, before you can imagine. Perfect timing to visit Rome, and to enjoy it as a local with the full comfort of an apartment by the Coliseum, your home base in the heart of Rome.

Our reservation schedule is starting getting hot, we strongly advice you book your apartment in Rome well in advance this year. To check out dates availability, call us at +39 339 8944.088 (510-931-622 local number from the US), and to complete your reservation. 

We speak English, Spanish, Italian, French, and understand a little Portuguese.

If I don't answer please leave a message, but it probably means I am traveling, listening to the messages every few days, and the best way to get in touch with me certainly is email: massimo.romeapartment [at] gmail [dot] com.

I will give you immediate feedback on the apartment availability for the dates you request, and we can option those dates for you until the moment we finalize the reservation.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home