My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Link New apartment rates 2009 - same as 2007!!!

Incredible! We are maintaining in 2009 the same rates we had in 2008, which were the same as 2007! Where else in Rome would you find this attention to your travel budget?

The apartment rates valid for the entire 2009, that will get you a totally furnished, central, comfy and safe apartment in Rome are:

* 90 Euro --- 1 person per day (total)
* 110 Euro --- 2 persons per day (total, not per person)
* 130 Euro --- 3 persons per day (total, not per person)
* 150 Euro --- 4 persons per day (two couples or families only, total for the 4 people group)

3 days minimum - a 50 Euro flat cleaning fee will be added on the total.

Wi-fi connection available for your laptop at 5 Euro per day / 20 Euro per week / Euro 50 per month.

These fares get generally forfeited if you intend to visit Rome for more than the 3 minimum days. Weekly rates for my Roman apartment to 650 Euro per week for 2 persons, 750 Euro per week for 3 guests, 850 Euro per week for a group of 4 guests (total weekly rate, not per person).
Monthly rates can be arranged, let's talk about it, I just need to plan longer leases at little bit in advance so not to conflict with other short term reservations in the same period.

There are no additional hidden fees and there is no deposit but you agree to be responsible for eventual damage to my property. Apartment fares are in Euro and are final. If you want to know the current currency exchange rate between US Dollars (or other currencies) and Euro, use the Yahoo! currency converter, which is a great tool you can use to plan the economics of your trips, whether you are planning to travel to Italy, India, Island, Israel or Indonesia.

Call me at +39 339 8944.088 (510-931-622 local number from the US) to check availability on your date and to complete your reservation - or send me an email to massimo.romeapartment [at] gmail [dot] com

I look forward to hearing from you your trip plans!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home