My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Link A great shot of the Coliseum!

I love the Coliseum - it definitely is my personal landmark for "home" in Rome. Here is a nice shot of the big roman arena built more than 2,000 years ago and still solid as a rock.

My apartment in Rome is just a short walk away from the Coliseum, so I visit it quite often when I'm in Rome. It's very easy o get there walking through the Colle Oppio Gardens, the park overlooking the Coliseum where Nero's house is.

I used to walk there to go to study when I was at school, it's literally just 5 minutes walk away from home. Check the map to see how close it will be from your base in Rome.

I will publish more and more pictures of Rome on this blog, so stay tuned!

By the way, did you try our new RSS feed. If you already know what is an RSS feed is, then check for the little orange RSS icon from Feednurner on the righ side of this blog if in doubt about the right feed, or just feed your favorite RSS reader with its right feed.

Otherwise just forget about it and come often to visit and discover more cool pictures of Rome and Rome travel tips. I am going to show you some more, RSS feed or not.

.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home