My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Link The livingroom pictures

Here we go - this is the living room of my apartment in Rome - it is not a loft but it's definitely comfy and it's got all it takes to make you feel like home.

There is a very comfy Ikea sofa, that turns into a king size bed in just one easy movement.
This is very useful when more than 1-2 persons are visiting, so you can use this sofa as secon bed in a separate room.

There is a TV set, but there is no antenna or cable, so you won't be able to watch TV (hey, you are visiting Rome for a few days and want to stay home watching TV?). The television can be used only in association with the VCR recorder, so you can browse my movie collection for free!!! (check othe picture below).

You can see also a lot of art pieces on the walls and all around the house - yes, it's all my stuff. There are even more, unfortunately packed in storage where nobody can enjoy it - anybody art buyer?
I won't talk about my artwork (too much) here, just a note: please don't make any domage to any piece - it's not difficult, just don't interact too much - of course you can touch but resist from scratching the wax, resins, or pvcs, thanxxx!!!

My work is made with post-it notes - yes, the little tiny yellow sticky notes, which I use by the thousands (sometimes dozens of thousands) in several modes of interaction, from painting on it/in it, to make sculptures and create ambient, interactive installations. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy my work, now back to the livingroom description.

Behind the TV/VCR set you'll find also a bunch of art books, mostly contemporary art, but also interesting stiff about Rome. By the way, there are also a variaty of maps of Rome, and a very useful guide with ALL road maps of Italy (kind of AAA maps) plus a second guide that covers all the roads of Europe!!! So, if you plan to travel around, you can use my stuff - just bring it back, OK?

Yes, you can play the guitar if you want - it never get used, so I gues you will have to tune it before playing it - can you do it by ear? I do!

Talking about music, there is a hi-fi equipment where you can listen to the radio, play CDs or tapes and, if you have an iPod or other mp3 player, you can just plug it in and listen to your own music like you were at home.
The cable for your iPod/mp3 player to connect to the hi-fi system is already provided, so you don't have to worry about it, just plug and play!!!

As you can see from the picture there is a laptop on the table - of course you are going to have a fast DSL internet access and connection from my apartment in Rome, if you need it.

If you are traveling with your laptop (as I generally do) and need internet connection, just let me know upon reservation, and I will set up the account in order to you to plug in online immediately upon arrival to start check your roman and travel schedule and say hi! back home. Your internet connection will be available 24 hours a day without interructions.

Finally, a view from the living room window close to the dining table, that overlooks the garden of Piazza Dante. We are at the ground floor of the roman apartment building.

More info on the bedroom at the next post!!!

So - do you like my nice roman home by far or not?
.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home