My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Link Bedroom with many closets

More pictures from my home in Rome - here is the bedroom of my roman apartment, with all the closet space completely available for you.



The bed is a full size, and the object you see below the window is an electric air conditioner (air cooler/heater) like the one in the livingroom, that you can operate trhrough a remote stored in one of the empty top black drawers on the side of the bed (the instruction manual, if needed, is in one of the bottom drawers).


All the wardrobe, bedside table, and drawers are there for you to put your clothing and stuff, so you can get rid of the luggage (that you can leave on top of the wardrobe or on shelfs that you'll see from other picture above) and enjoy your temporary apartment in Rome as a real resident.

You will find all the clean sheets and the conforters/pillows, also for the sofabed in the livingroom, in the big white wardrobe. The lower drawers contains also additional bath towels, if those in the bathroom are not enough.





The window out there overlooks an internal courtyard where there are some nice guys with a printshop, now completely digital so no noise at all - and they quit at 6pm and are closed on weekends so you can enjoy my favorite roman palmtree and birds singing in the morning or at night.


I'll show you the kitchen in the next post.

.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home