My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Link Testimonials' notes

I like when people find themselves at home, to the point that they leave a nice note for you. It's like when you are staying at some friends, then leave a note for them on the kitchen table when you are on your way to the airport and they are at work.

So this is a nice message I recently got from Teresa, a LatinAmerican woman from Richmond who recently traveled to Italy and Spain with her sister, brother-in-law and daughter, and spent a week at my apartment of Piazza Dante:

Dear Massimo, muchisimas gracias por prestarnos tu apartamento, todo estube muy bien y comodo, todo cerca y muy seguro. Gracias, espero no perder el contacto y volver a tu casita tan linda. That's Spanish, in English goes like this: Dear Massimo, thank you very much for leaning us your apartment. Everything was fine and very confortable, everything was close and very safe. Thanks, I hope to keep in touch and to come back to your nice home.

Teresa, from Richmond
.
Leigh, a UC Berkeley student from Santa Cruz traveling with his girlfriend across Italy and France, spent three days at mine and left me a note saying:
Awesome, dude!
Leigh, from Santa Cruz
(but it was written on a post-it note, so it made me smile...)
.
Last summer Victoria spent three days in my apartment in Rome with her husband and their 8 year old son. After the first day, she changed her mind and called me from Italy asking me to extend their permanence in the apartment for the entire week.
.
She has been lucky - I didn't have a blog at that time so the reservations were coming strictly by referrals. Now I have plenty of requests so please make sure to consider that Rome is beautiful and big and there is so much to see that it takes its time to appreciate.
.
The nice note Victoria sent me via email said: Massimo, it was a pleasure to meet you. Thanks again for allowing us to stay more in your apartment, I'm glad we had enough time to enjoy Rome. Your home is very comfortable and unique indeed, and everything we needed was within reach in the neghborood. I truly felt like being home at your apartment. I hope to be back soon to Rome, and to be able to count again on your help!
Victoria, San Francisco

Bruce an architect from Novato, after spending 5 days in Rome on a business trip and being guest at my apartment, tried out his Italian language skills and left me a sympathic note in a funny Italian:
.
Dear Massimo, molto grazie per il uso del suo appartamento. C'era molto comodo. C'era un piacere conoscerlo. Buona fortuna con il suo lavoro. The translation in English would be: Dear Massimo, thanks for letting us use your apartment. It has been very comfortable and it has been a pleasure to meet you. Good luck with your work.
Bruce, from Novato
.
You don't have to leave a note or send me an email, but I totally appreciate if you do, and I'll keep publishing your nice messages in this page of the blog, unless you say you prefer not.
.
I always hated guestbooks where guests feel forced to write something down, and everybody is reading everybody else's notes to me, as if in most cases I don't have a personal relation with the guests of my apartment in Rome.
.
So feel free to leave o note or not. If you are in a rush or don't feel like, it's OK - it has been a peasure to have you in my house in Rome, and I hope you'll plan to come back to discover Rome and its life soon again.




.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home