My apartment in Rome is available!!!

I live in central Rome, Italy, in theory - as a reality, I'm always traveling around the world... This is why my apartment in Rome is available for short and medium term rental to travelers who want to enjoy Rome in the privacy and safety of a nice comfy home, as I do when I travel abroad.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Link Fully operational kitchen!

Save money on eating out at restaurants by cooking some good healthy Italian food that you can enjoy in your own Italian kitchen!

My apartment in Rome comes with a fully furnished and operational kitchen corner in the livingroom. Don't forget that you can go shop for fresh food and produce at the very close food market Mercato di Piazza Vittorio!

My home in Piazza Dante is so central that you will find everything you need in a couple of blocks max, including a full supermarket and hundreds of small and medium size shops for food and everything else.

I just bought a bunch of new stuff for your convenience: if you intend to cook something, or even if you want to have a full breakfast or brunch before heading ou for the day, you'll find useful to have access to a new stove (with oven), a new refrigerator, dishes, glasses, silverware and all cooking tools. Everything is in the white shelfspace up there, or in the drawers by the sink.

A dining table in front of the window facing Piazza Dante's gardens arranges 4 people very confortably even for a multi-course meal! Below the window there is an air conditioner (hot/cold) like the one in the bedroom and on the other side of the living room operated by the same remote as the conditioner on the ather side of the livingroom.

I know, that red sofa in front of the fridge is out of place, I didn't had time to get rid of it --- one of the latest guest told me she was enjoying sitting there chatting while her travel partner was fixing dinner, then enjoying her partner sitting there chatting with her while she was washing the dishes...

A very important note: the hot water in my apartment is very hot, also in the bathroom. If you don't want to burn your hands always remember to open the cold water tab first, then open the hot water tab to mix the water at your favorite temperature.


.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home